Do Teachers Need a Special Giveaway?
Posted on 04 January 2017
Let's start with a heck yeah they do!
January is a time for fresh starts and goal setting. It’s one of the reasons that I chose January to be the kick off to our giveaway. Let’s get that wardrobe refreshed!
5 reasons why it's only for teachers?
1. First off, I am a teacher. I also have a love for clothing. It started as a stalking relationship fueled by Pinterest, but it has since developed into my little boutique. The reason? I found it difficult to find clothing that was great for my age group, for work, and for play that would provide value and came from a trusted site. Knowing that I wasn’t the only one in need of this, Avady was born.
2. Teachers are amazing and loving and dedicated. One can look at so many Instagram teacher accounts and see both the passion and resourcefulness that goes into everyday lessons.
3. Teachers are not paid what they’re worth. In addition to a paycheck that doesn’t cover all the roles that teachers play, all over the country, teachers are using their paychecks to make the learning environment better for their students.
4. Teachers are busy. I’m tired of hearing how teachers get summer off, etc, etc. I know that I drive to work before the sun comes up and even though the school day ends earlier than many other jobs, we take work home with us! They need to treat themselves well and have it be easy to do so. Shopping from home does that.
5. Teachers wear the styles in our boutique. While there are many places that teachers shop, I curate our collections based on comfort and style that can be worn in the classroom. Sure there are some styles that we wouldn’t wear in the classroom, but we should have lives outside of the classroom, too.
In a nutshell, it’s a growing, US based boutique that has been vetting designers to find clothing that is affordable, comfortable, and well fitting. Avady is run with customer needs in mind; here are a few things you can expect:
-Free, fast shipping.
-Pretty much everything is under $50 (many items around the $40 mark).
-Communication is within 24 hours
-There are perks for customer loyalty.
- It’s run like a small town boutique, but it’s from the comfort of your couch.
If you would like any more information, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to enter?
You can find the entry, here: https://www.avadyclothing.com/pages/giveaway